JSSC Recruitment 2016, Recruitment Information, Required Certification, Age Policy, www.jssc.in.
JSSC Recruitment 2016
An announcement has been made by Jharkhand Staff Selection Payment for selecting candidates as Income Team, Treasury Clerical Cadre, Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and also Amin. 3436 openings are readily available in the organization. Prospects can come to be a component of this organization by applying online before the last date, i.e., April 19, 2016. Details are readily available right here under-.
Call of the Blog post & No. of Vacancies-.
1. Earnings Staff- 557 Posts.
2. Treasury Clerical Staff- 188 Blog posts.
3. Lower Division Clerk- 983 Articles.
4. Panchayat Secretary- 1539 Articles.
5. Amin- 169 Posts.
Beginning Date- March 20, 2016.
Closing Day- April 19, 2016.
Required Certification- Come on Class XIIth from a reputed Educational Board with typing as well as computer understanding will certainly be the necessary credentials required for this article.
Wage Given- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Gross Pay Rs. 1900 will be the pay range given to candidates appointed as Treasury Clerical Staff and Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Gross Pay Rs. 2000 will be the pay range provided to prospects appointed at various other posts.
Age Policy- Unreserved group candidates need to drop within the age limitation of 21 years to 35 years. Prospects who come from the reserved category will certainly be profited with age relaxation.
Cost for Using- Rs. 460 is the application cost for UROBC category candidates and also Rs. 125 is the application fee for SC/ST classification prospects of Jharkhand. Application has to be paid through online mode.
Actions for Option- Created Examination will certainly be included in the process of option of prospects.
Means to Apply-.
1. Firstly, prospects must visit the website of JSSC: www.jssc.in.
2. As soon as the candidate gets to the website they ought to click proper link and also fill the online application.
3. Prospects have to see to it they fill up all info in the on the internet application and upload scanned duplicate of essential papers.
4. When the online application is filled it needs to be sent before April 19, 2016.