UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.upjn.org
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has published a job notification for the recruitment of 398 Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 11th July 2016. Candidates can visit the official website that is www.upjn.org to get complete information regarding UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. Candidates who are going to apply for the posts must have an idea about eligibility criteria for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 before applying for the posts. Candidates can apply for the posts through official website that is www.upjn.org by entering their name and all other required details without making mistakes.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.upjn.org
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancies 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam about to hire suitable and eligible candidates to fill 398 Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts.This is a golden chance to the candidates who are looking for latest jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts until 11th July 2016. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, skill test, an interview which will be organised by the institution. Candidates will get complete information from the official website of the organisation that is www.upjn.org.
Also announced GMCH Chandigarh Syllabus 2016 on the official website that is www.gmch.gov.in
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Official Website: www.upjn.org.
Name of the Post: Routine Clerk, Stenographer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 398 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Applicants applying for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee through Challan at any State Bank of India Branch or Online Mode (Debit/Credit/Net Banking of SBI). The Fee varies for different categories which are available below.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- For PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For Routine Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
- For Stenographer: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- per month.
Vacancy Details/ Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Routine Clerk||335 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Routine Clerk||168 Posts||90 Posts||70 Posts||07 Posts|
|2.||Stenographer||32 Posts||17 Posts||13 Posts||01 Post|
Selection Procedure/UP Jal Nigam Vacancies 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, skill test, a personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Jal Nigam Application Form 2016
- For Routine Clerk: Job Seekers must pass Intermediate with typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English.
- For Stenographer: Candidates should complete Intermediate with typing speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Computer.
Applicants who wish to apply for UP Jal Nigam Notification 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 01.08.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Important Dates/UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/07/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Challan:12/07/2016.
Steps to apply for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website of the organisation that is www.upjn.org.
- Then click on the link to UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
- Now the candidates who are going to apply for the posts can visit the job notification to know more about educational qualification required for the posts
- Then eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts by using their name and other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Verify all the information that you have entered in the application form
- Submit the application form before the last date that is 11th July 2016
- Download the application form and take a print out of the form for further use