BARC Technician Syllabus 2016 available on the official website that is www.barc.gov.in
BARC Technician Syllabus 2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Center has issued BARC Technician Syllabus 2016 for 20 technician posts. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download BARC Technician Syllabus 2016 on the official website that is www.barc.gov.in. The written test is the first step of selection process so that the candidates have to prepare well for the exam with the help of syllabus. The syllabus has an important role because it includes many topics which will appear in the examination. Candidates who are going for the exam must have to know the complete syllabus so that they can score well in the exam. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
Earlier Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016 was released on the official website that is www.lakshadweep.nic.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Center Syllabus
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center has recently released a recruitment 2016 Notification to fill up 20 Technician posts. It is a golden chance to the candidates who are looking for latest central government jobs 2016. Bhabha Atomic Research Center looking for the candidates who have completed SSC/ HSC with Receptionist / Hospitality Management Certification from any recognised University or Board with minimum aggregate marks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format before 29th July 2016.
BARC Technician Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is www.barc.gov.in
Detailed Information Regarding BARC Technician Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Post Name: Technician Posts.
No of vacancies: 20.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 29th July 2016.
Official website: www.barc.gov.in.
BARC Technician Exam Pattern 2016
Applicants who have applied for the BARC Technician Jobs can check the BARC Exam Pattern.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness||10||10||1 Hr|
|4.||Questions based on Communication Skill, General awareness of Front Office Management||20||20|
BARC Technician Syllabus 2016
The Syllabus covered topics is as follows. Applied candidates should know the syllabus and test pattern before going to take the written test.
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Numerical Aptitude Syllabus:
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Problems on Trains.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.