MPSC Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a job notification for the recruitment of 450 Tax Assistant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 25th July 2016. The job notification includes many details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fee & process, pay scale and all other such details. Candidates will get complete information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 from the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
Name of Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in (Or) mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of Jobs: Tax Assistant.
Number of Jobs: 450 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Maharashtra State Government Job
The candidates need to pay the Application fee through the given mode. The Amount of Application fee depends on the category to which the applicants belongs to.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.373/-.
- For other candidates: Rs. 273/-.
Pay Scale: The Selected candidates will receive Rs. 5,200 – Rs.20,200 along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month.
Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 25th July 2016
Selection Procedure/Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016
- The aspirants who completed Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute Or Equivalent Qualification are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs.
- They need to have the Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Typing Speed 30wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation may also be applicable. So, the aspirants can check the notification.
National Co-operative Bank Syllabus 2016 also declared on the official website that is www.ncbl.org.in
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to MPSC Recruitment 2016
- Now the candidates need to read the job notification completely to know more about educational qualification required for the posts
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click on submit button
- Download the form and take a print out of the application form for future use