Murshidabad District Gram Panchayat Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is www.murshidabad.gov.in
Murshidabad District Gram Panchayat Syllabus 2016
District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad has been released Murshidabad District Gram Panchayat Syllabus 2016 for 142 Gram Panchayat Karmee, Block Informatics Officer, Samiti Education Officer, Accounts Clerk, and Clerk cum Typist Posts. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.murshidabad.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The syllabus includes many details which will appear in the exam. The written test is the first step of selection process and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
Organization Name: District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad
Total No. of Posts: 142.
Name of the Posts: Gram Panchayat Karmee, Block Informatics Officer, Samiti Education Officer, Accounts Clerk, and Clerk cum Typist Posts
Last Date to Apply: 9th September 2016.
Official Website: www.murshidabad.gov.in.
Check DLSC Murshidabad Exam Pattern 2016
Applicants who are appearing the DLSC Exam, they have to check the DLSC Murshidabad Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects|
Download Murshidabad District Gram Panchayat Syllabus 2016
Candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.murshidabad.gov.in.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence Formation.
- Comprehension of passage. etc
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Computer Application Syllabus:
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Database Management System.
- MS PowerPoint.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.