AASL Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.airindia.in
AASL Recruitment 2016
Airline Allied Services Limited has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 69 Co-Pilot posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline mode by sending the application form to the given address before the last. The last date to submit the application form is on 22nd August 2016. The candidates will get more information such as vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates from the official website that is www.airindia.in.
Name of the Organisation: Airline Allied Services Limited
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 69 posts.
Job Postings: Delhi / Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Bhopal.
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Pay Scale for AASL Notification 2016
- The aspirants who selected for Air India Recruitment will be given a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Work seekers selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying.
- The candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognised Board.
- Technical/Licence Qualification: Individuals should have Current valid CPL, Valid ATR Endorsement with IR, Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate and Current FRTO issued by DGCA, IR Endorsement for CPL, Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India, Valid ELP.
- Applicants should possess Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of the application to be attached.
- Refer notification for detailed post qualification details.
- The age limit for Co-Pilot in AASL Requirement should have maximum 45 years
- The age relaxation will be 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation according to govt rules.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Psychometric Test and Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) which will be conducted by the organisation.
Steps to apply for AASL Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website that is www.airindia.in
- Then click on the link to AASL Recruitment 2016
- Read the job notification fully to know more about eligibility criteria for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by downloading the application form
- Fill the form by entering your name and all other details without any mistake
- Attest all the necessary documents along with the application form
- Send this application and documents to the mentioned address before 22nd August 2016
Alliance Air Personnel Department
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
New Delhi – 110037
- The Advertisement Released date: 02/08/2016.
- The closing date for application form submission: 22/08/2016.