OSSC Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website that is www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 70 Junior Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online and offline mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 7th September 2016. The candidates must have an idea about educational qualification required for the posts.
Name of the Organisation: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 70.
Job Location: Odisha.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
Application Fees: The work candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for those who are belonging to SEBC & UR and No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD aspirants.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the payment of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
OSSC Vacancies Details
Name of the Post
Total Vacant posts
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Notification 2016
- Candidates should possess the qualification of Diploma in Electrical Engineering recognised by the Odisha state council of Technical Education & Vocational Training and also should pass in Odia.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
- The individual should have Minimum 21 years of age and Maximum 32 years of age.
- The upper age limit relaxation for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST, & Women will be five years and ten years for PwD category aspirants.
- For more details about Age limit check the official notification.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and career evaluation which will be conducted by the organisation.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Vacancies 2016
- Go for OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Jr. Engineer Officer jobs.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Examination fee either Online/ Offline.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form and send it with attested relevant documents to below mentioned address.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
- The Advertisement Released date: 06/08/2016.
- The Starting Date for Filling Online Application form: 08/08/2016.
- The Closing date for Online application: 07/09/2016.
- The Last Date for application submission through Postal address: 22/09/2016.