TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
Telangana Public Service Commission has issued TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 for 251 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam. The syllabus includes many topics which will appear in the exam.
More Information Reagrding TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Telangana Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
No of vacancies: 251.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Apply Mode: Online.
Last Date: 12/09/2016.
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Check Veterinary Assistant Test Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to check the exam pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
- The TPSC Veterinary Assistant Exam is Conducted For 500 Marks.
- It is Objective Type OMR Based written Exam.
- It Consists Two Papers.
- Paper I is for 150 Marks.
- Paper II is for 300 Marks.
- The Duration of the Exam is 300 Minutes.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No.of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||150||150 Minutes||150|
|3.||Paper II||Veterinery Science||150||150 Minutes||300|
Download TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in.
The TSPSC Syllabus includes the Following Topics.
- General Studies.
- General Abilities.
- Veterinary Science.
TSPSC General Studies General Abilities Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
TSPSC Veterinary Science Syllabus
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry.