BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.rdd.bih.nic.in
BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016
Bihar Rural Development Society has recently published a job notification to fill 214 various jobs for Audit Assistant, District Audit, Account Assistant and other posts.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is 28th August 2016. Candidates who are going to apply for the posts will get complete information about BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016 from the official website that is www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||District Asst Finance Manager||04|
|2.||District Finance Manager||38|
|4.||District Assistant Audit Manager||04|
|6.||District Audit Manager||38|
Name of the Organisation: Bihar Rural Development Society.
Job Location: Bihar.
Total No. of Posts: 214.
Job Category: State Government.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Type: Contractual Basis.
Official Website: www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
Application Fees: The candidates have to visit the official notification to get application fees.
Selection Procedure/BRDS Assistant Jobs 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
- Starting date for apply online: 09/08/2016.
- Last date for applying online: 28/08/2016.
- BRPS Recruitment Exam date: update soon.
Salary Offered for BRDS Assistant Notification 2016
- For District Audit Manager: Rs. 35,000/– per month.
- For District Finance Manager: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- For District Assistant Audit Manager: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- For District Asst Finance Manager: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- For Account Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- For Audit Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: The candidates have to finish Graduation or equivalent degree in any recognised university with minimum qualifying marks
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and age relaxation will be given for reserved candidates.
Steps to apply for BRDS Assistant Vacancies 2016
- The candidates have to check the official website of BRDS, i.e., www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
- Read the notification
- Now, go to the link which is given on our website for online application.
- Then search for the job which you want to apply.
- Read all the details & get ready with the necessary documents.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Fill the online application form without making mistakes
- Scan & Upload passport size photo and Signature.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, take a print copy of the application form for the further use