MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently released an employment notification for 7398 Patwari Posts. The candidates those who are eligible can apply for the posts through online mode before the closing date. The last date to submit the online application form is in October 2016. The job notification includes many details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Process, etc.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Patwari Posts.
Total No of Posts: 7398.
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Notification Released Date: August 2016.
- Online Application Starting Date: September 2016 (Tentative).
- Last Date of Online Application: October 2016.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: December 2016.
- For General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 250/-
The selected candidates will get the Pay Band as per the rules of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Educational Qualification: The candidates have to complete 12th class or Intermediate with Diploma from DOEACC/IETE or one-year Computer Diploma in any recognised institution.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 33 years.
Steps to apply for MP Vyapam Patwari Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- Then click on the link to MP Vyapam Patwari Jobs 2016
- Read the notification fully to know more about eligibility criteria required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts with required details
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for future use