Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
High Court of Bombay has published a job notification for the recruitment of 100 Clerk Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date.The last date to submit the application form is on 30th September 2016. The job notification includes many details such as eligibility conditions, selection process, application mode, age limit, salary details, etc.
Court Name: High Court of Bombay
Name of the post: Clerk posts
Number of Vacancies: 100 jobs
Category Type: State Government Jobs
Work Location: Maharashtra
Application Method: Online
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Personal Interview
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- The candidates must have LLB Certificate from the Recognised University.
- The candidates who are looking for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 must have completed post graduate degree in Law.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age must be 21 years, and maximum age must be 30 years.
Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Jobs 2016
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.20,000/- per month and also get other allowances fixed by the Government Officials.
The candidates will be selected based on the academic percentages, and the selected candidates will have to attend for the personal round of the selection process which will be conducted by the authority.
- Starting date to Commence Online Application: 28th August 2016
- The last date to submit Online Application Form: 30th September 2016
How to apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Then click on the link to Bombay High Court Vacancies 2016
- Read the employment notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without any mistake
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for further use