WB Health Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2016
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti is about to hiring suitable and eligible candidates to fill 43 Laboratory Technician Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode till 8th September 2016. The job notification includes many details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process & Application Process, etc.
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti.
Advertisement No: SHFWS/2016/95.
Total no. of Posts: 43.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Job Type: Contractual Basis.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 100/- for unreserved candidates and reserved candidates have to pay Rs 50/-.
The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in Higher Secondary.
- Advertisement date: 29/08/2016.
- Starting date for applying online: 01/09/2016.
- Final date for applying online: 08/09/2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 14/09/2016.
Salary Offered for WB Health Jobs 2016
The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 17,220/- per month.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 12th Standard/ Higher Secondary in Science Stream or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any institution recognised by the Govt of WB.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be in between 19 years to 40 years.
Steps to apply for West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Search the link of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before apply for WB Health Jobs.
- Fill the online application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload Passport size Photo & Signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
- Send the printed application form along with self-attested documents to the given postal address on or before the last date.
The HR Cell,
Kolkata – 700091,