TSPSC Deputy MRO Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Deputy MRO Syllabus 2016
Telangana Public Service Commission has issued TSPSC Deputy MRO Syllabus 2016 for 259 MRO posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is tspsc.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the exam.
Organization Name: Telangana Public Service Commission.
Post Name: MRO.
No of Vacancies: 259.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last date: 23-09-2016.
Exam Date: 12th & 13th November.
Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Check Telangana PSC Deputy Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates must have to refer the exam pattern before going for the exam as it is the first to start the preparation.
|S.No||Part||Type||Paper||Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part A||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & General Ability||150||150||2.30 Min|
|Paper II||Polity||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Paper III||Indian Economy: Issues and challenges||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Economy and Development of 150(3×50) 2 ½ 150 Telangana||50||50|
|Issues of Development and Change||50||50|
|Paper IV||The idea of Telangana(1948-1970)||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Mobilisation phase (1971 -1990)||50||50|
|Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)||50||50|
|2.||Part B||Interview||75 marks|
|Total Marks||675 Marks|
Download TSPSC MRO Exam Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is tspsc.gov.in.
General Studies & General Ability Syllabus
- Policies of Telangana State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
History, Policy & Society Syllabus
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
Telangana State Economy and Development syllabus 2016
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
Telangana Movement and State Formation syllabus
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
- Mobilisation phase (1971 -1990).
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).