DGAQA Tradesman Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.dgaeroqa.gov.in
DGAQA Tradesman Recruitment 2016
Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance has announced a job notification to fill 196 Skilled Grade Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 23rd September 2016. The job notification includes age limit, educational qualification, important dates, application fees, pay scale, etc.
Name of the Organization: Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance.
Name of the Posts: Tradesman.
Number of Vacancies: 196 Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: India.
If the candidates selected for the posts, their salary would be Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800 or Rs. 1,900/- per month as per the Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria/DGAQA Tradesman Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have possessed 10th class (Matriculation) or equivalent examination from any approved organisation with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates.
- Starting date of DGAQA Recruitment Online Application Form: 03rd September 2016.
- Last date of Tradesman Posts Online Application Form:23/09/2016.
- Exam Date for Tradesman Posts: Release Soon.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, an interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Steps to apply for DGAQA Tradesman Application Form 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.dgaeroqa.gov.in
- Then click on the link to DGAQA Tradesman Application Form 2016
- Read the notification completely before applying for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other required details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of certificates and photograph
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future use